Monday, September 7, 2009

So, this past weekend Abby and I took a weekend trip to see our awesome friends, Ronnie and Ashley Wiley and their new baby (not so new anymore, she's 2 months old, so new to me) Ember. It was fun to get the little girls together for pictures. I think I got a couple of good ones. I also was able to indulge in Krispy Kremes which we don't have in NY, so I was very happy. Sad, but true. Ronnie took me to see the log home he's building. It is absolutely beautiful. I didn't take any pictures there, so you'll have to take my word for it. Anyway, here's a few pictures from our trip. Thank you to the Wiley's for such a fun time and for putting up with my fussy, pukey baby. Seriously, I don't think there is a spot in their house where she didn't throw up.


Abby and her milk mustache.


Abby and Ember


Sweet little Ember finally looking at the camera.


What a big girl.


All smiles


So, while we were in Virginia, Ashley decided she wanted to make a tutu for Ember. I thought it would be fun, and this is what we came up with.


Abby loves her princess tutu.


Sitting pretty.



Ember's puffy tutu.


I had to keep propping her up against furniture b/c all she wanted to do was crawl and she kept getting stuck.


The girls together. One of the only ones I got where Abby wasn't trying to rip off Ember's ear.


1 comment:

kacmusiclover said...

Wow - really amazing blog. Love the photos - you both certainly will always have a lot of great memories. Nice work and thanks for sharing! Kathy